- schedule of irregular and regular students enrollment process
-it depends on the institute of the student, usually the regular students may enroll first and can enroll thru online. but the irregular students should go on the date scheduled.
- Time in and Time Out
- this information need to get it from the Human Resource (HR department). But as far as i know, time in- arrival of the employee everytime she/he arrives. time out- everytime she/he go out for lunch or leaves the work. Its like the attendance of the employees.
Leader: Reyes, Lyka C
Technical/ Assistant Leader: Orlino Yen yen
Secretary: Sala, Jayson
Treasurer: Cenence, Alliza Marie
- Research Plan
1. What arethe things to be asked:
- no. of cashier in every building
- no. of employees
- no. of working hours
- what are the procedures
- required minutes in paying
- alternative process of paying
2. Who are the persons to be asked
- Ms. Fely Saldivar, Head Cashier
3. What are the group schedule
- Wednesday and saturday
- 1:00-5:00 PM
- Lyka’s Place - Studio 101, Unit 304, J. Delarosa st. Sampaloc, ManilaEnhanced Payment Process Group Policies
- be punctual
- think GOD first, always pray
- respect one another’s decision
- majority wins
- share your blessings/ideas
- drink moderately
- speak in english
- be considerate with others
Title: Enhanced Payment Process
The Far Eastern University Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance (FEU IABF) is a private accountancy and business school in the City of Manila, West Sampaloc, University Belt, Philippines. Originally founded by a group of educators including Nicanor Reyes Sr. in 1928, IABF merged with Far Eastern College to form Far Eastern University in 1934. IABF persists under the umbrella of that University. It is accredited level III by the Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines. The Institute offers a wide range of Bachelor of Science degrees in specialties related to business and accountancy and a Master in Business Administration degree.
Proposed on Efficiency of Cashier during Enrollment
Far Eastern University (FEU) (PSE: FEU) in the City of Manila, West Sampaloc, University Belt area is a nonsectarian, private university in the Philippines. Created by the merger of Far Eastern College and the Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance, FEU became a university in 1934 under the guidance of first president Nicanor Reyes, Sr. It soon became the leading proprietary, for-profit university in the Philippines. FEU’s campus is noted for a number of historical buildings preserved from the first half of the 20th century.
Far Eastern University was founded in 1934 when the Far Eastern College and the Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance (IABF) merged.Far Eastern College, founded in 1919, had been a liberal arts college in Quiapo; the IABF had been established (originally under the name Institute of Accountancy) by Nicanor Reyes, Sr., head of the Department of Economics of the University of the Philippines, with a number of other prominent educators in 1928.
IABF had been originally predominately used by night students, and the new university, which was supported by the tuition provided by its students rather than government grants, soon demonstrated that a private university was financially sustainable in the Philippines. Though many small businesses think that having the latest and greatest in payment processing security technology will make the secure and compliant, this is not necessarily the case - especially if there is a high turnover rate for the employees that are trained in the technology, said one industry expert.
III. Problem Statement
IV. Root causes of the Problem
There are some situation that the cashiers are not consistent to their work, so some of the students and parents are having problem when it comes in paying their fees in school especially when the deadline come for the tuition fee.
V. Recommendation and Benefits
School Payment a network of cooperative payment solutions built specifically to simplify the way today’s public and independent schools take payments for anything. Whether you are a school (public or independent), school vendor, or administrative service provider wanting to add eCommerce into your own solution, The School Payment Network offers the best solution. the network works similar to an ATM network in that all members carrying the School Payment Network symbol offer their customers a much broader service and reach than they could with a stand alone solution. Even if you’re a vendor with your own payment solution, joining the School Payment Network will offer your company significant benefits SchoolPaymentSolutions.com is an online payment portal especially designed to allow parents to make quick and easy online payments to their children’s school accounts. The system currently allows parents to manage their children’s lunch accounts, but will also allow them to manage other school accounts (such as lab fees or book fees) in the very near future.
VI. Implementation Plan
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES:
Recurring Billing: ability to schedule and generate recurring transactions based on selected data. Charge the same amount every period or change the recurring amount for a selected period.
create a listing for services and products.
buyers can browse their own transactions and administrators can view a full range of reports regarding transaction activity.
different administrators can have different levels of security authorization. For example, one may only enter new transactions, while another may have complete access to customer records, audit information etc.
each product or service can be associated with multiple attributes such as department, budget codes etc for tracking and reporting functionality.
allows you to use your organization logo, colors, slogan and much more to create the look and feel that matches your identity.
accept & process debit/credit card payments with real-time authorization, e-check and PCI compliant and number encryption.
easy import and export capabilities to other systems.
create customized email confirmations.
Activity Unit/Person Responsible Target Date Estimated Budget
Root cause analysis (RCA) is a class of problem solving methods aimed at identifying the root causes of problems or events. The practice of RCA is predicated on the belief that problems are best solved by attempting to correct or eliminate root causes, as opposed to merely addressing the immediately obvious symptoms. By directing corrective measures at root causes, it is hoped that the likelihood of problem recurrence will be minimized. However, it is recognized that complete prevention of recurrence by a single intervention is not always possible. Thus, RCA is often considered to be an iterative process, and is frequently viewed as a tool of continuous improvement. RCA, initially is a reactive method of problem detection and solving. This means that the analysis is done after an event has occurred. By gaining expertise in RCA it becomes a pro-active method. This means that RCA is able to forecast the possibility of an event even before it could occur. Root cause analysis is not a single, sharply defined methodology; there are many different tools, processes, and philosophies of RCA in existence. However, most of these can be classed into five, very-broadly defined “schools” that are named here by their basic fields of origin: safety-based, production-based, process-based, failure-based, and systems-based. * Safety-based RCA descends from the fields of accident analysis and occupational safety and health. * Production-based RCA has its origins in the field of quality control for industrial manufacturing. * Process-based RCA is basically a follow-on to production-based RCA, but with a scope that has been expanded to include business processes. * Failure-based RCA is rooted in the practice of failure analysis as employed in engineering and maintenance. * Systems-based RCA has emerged as an amalgamation of the preceding schools, along with ideas taken from fields such as change management, risk management, and systems analysis. Despite the seeming disparity in purpose and definition among the various schools of root cause analysis, there are some general principles that could be considered as universal. Similarly, it is possible to define a general process for performing RCA.
The following are the problems encountered in cashiers during Enrollment:
<!—[if !supportLists]—>1. <!—[endif]—>There are many cashier windows but only few of them are open. It causes long line when paying tuition fees.
<!—[if !supportLists]—>2. <!—[endif]—>The cutoff during lunch breaks causes wasting time of students.
The school should know that there are too many students who are paying and when they are spending so much time when paying their tuition fees. Our groups recommend that all cashiers must be open especially when payment of tuition fees, so that they can avoid long lines of students who are paying tuition fees. And for lunch breaks we recommend that their must be a shifting of employee during lunch break, so that the service of the cashier will not stop.
Beyond wages and motivational rewards, there are other ways to improve efficiency in your office. Here are some ideas:
* Make it a fun place.
This will keep people’s attitudes positive and they’ll want to come to work.
* Be flexible with shifts. If possible, don’t have everyone come in from 9-5 (or whatever your hours are). Offer employees other options, including flextime (minimum of 8 hours worked in a 15 hour window), split shifts, or even work-at-home arrangements. These options often end up saving you money! · Learn what your employees need on a regular basis and make it available to them. If many employees head down to the building’s cafeteria for a soft drink, why not put a vending machine right in your office? If employees leave their desk to use the office stapler, put a stapler on their desk.
* Use time tracking, collaboration, and project management software to keep everyone “on task” and aware of what they’re doing and what they’ll need to do next.
* make people aware of the system and how they fit into it. Often, people under-perform when they don’t realize that others are relying on them. If they understand that they fit into a system like a gear in a clock, they’ll contribute more for the sake of the team.
* Use a flowchart to track the workflow in your office. Are people touching papers or packages more than once? Is a document going through unnecessary steps? If it’s been a while since you reviewed your workflow, do it now because workflow can change and become inefficient quickly, even if you initially set it up to be very efficient.
- Machine Computer/Technical problem Few cashiers are open
- Man Power Only few employees are assisting the students Wrong training with the cashier personnel
- Material Incomplete info or payment slip
- Methods Slow system/slow cashier personnel Problem statement Long lines are always occurring during paying tuition fees Computer/technical problems are arising during payment process Only few cashiers are open during payment process Only few employees are assisting the students Cashier personals are not property trained